Directly.me is featuring Mark W. Schaefer who is a business consultant, marketing blogger, educator and author of the book “The Tao of Twitter”.
Mark W. Schaefer is one of the most recognized marketing consultants in the US having years of in-depth expertise in social media marketing. He has extensive experience in marketing communications, social media, ecommerce, sales and marketing.
Mark has over 30 years of experience working with global clients, helping them in sales, PR, marketing solutions and business growth. Some of his clients include Johnson & Johnson, AT&T, and Nestle. He currently provides consulting services as Executive Director for Schaefer Marketing Solutions.
Apart from that, Mark is qualified to teach advance courses in international marketing and organizational development and teaches MBA level programs at Rutgers University as a marketing faculty member. Mark also does regular keynote speaking sessions at national conferences.
Here are some of his shining achievements:
- His book “Tao of Twitter” was picked as book of the year by UK’s B2B Magazine.
- He was listed in the “Power 50” social media influencers of the world by Forbes Magazine.
- Awarded the “2011 Twitter User of the year” by TweetSmarter.
- Awarded “Power 150” marketing blogger by AdAge Magazine.
- Received 7 patents (International) for new product ideas.
Mark W. Schaefer has written two books, both of which have been very successful; “The Tao of Twitter” and “Return on Influence”. His work has been featured in reputed publications like MSNBC, New York Times, Business Week, and Entrepreneur magazine.
The Tao of Twitter
The book “The Tao of Twitter” has great insights into the secrets of achieving success on Twitter. Some of its main features are:
- The book teaches you how to engage targeted followers and get them to rally around you and listen to what you might have to say.
- The book teaches you how to provide quality and meaningful content that will get you heard by your audience.
- The book teaches you to help others in order to build trust and relationships for everyone’s benefit.
Get connected with Mark W. Schaefer
Do you want to reach Mark Schaefer and build a strong relationship with him? Do you want to get connected with Mark and other people who share similar level of expertise and interests?
Mark W. Schaefer is a major influencer in the world of social media and has a large number of following on popular social networks like Facebook and Twitter.
If so, then Directly.me can help you do that.
By using the six degrees of separation theory, we will help you identify the connections between you and the person you want to connect with. This means that you can be connected to people like Mark W. Schaefer, Bill Gates, Brad Pitt or anyone else for that matter!
Directly.me will give you the opportunity to connect with acquaintances from your network, people you don’t know yet but would like to, and even celebrities, politicians and sports stars!
Join Directly.me today and tell us who you want to get connected with.